All entitled students may use the University Health Service (UHS).The following services are provided by the UHS:
- Medical Primary Care, 2/F Meng Wah Complex
- Dental Services, 3/F Meng Wah Complex
- Physiotherapy services to eligible members on referral from UHS physicians
- Preventive service such as Travel Health Clinic, Wellness Check-up, Well Woman Check-up, Weight Control Programme and immunizations at a charge.
- Health education is provided in the form of workshops/talks, exhibitions, web information, poster and pamphlets.
Students with physical disability affecting mobility, sight or hearing etc. should report to the UHS and CEDARS so that assessment could be made for the need of special assistance during their time at the University.
**All non-local students are advised to purchase medical insurance to cover the cost of specialist consultation and hospitalization.