i. Information to be included in the application
There is no official application form to fill in but please include the following information in the application:
- Your full name in English
- University number
- Correspondence address
- Contact phone number
- Current curriculum and year of studies
- Desired curriculum and year of studies
- In e-mail attachment(s) (in Word or pdf format):
- Reasons for transfer of studies with your signature (There is no word limit but it is usually within three A4 pages in length)
- Supporting documents (e.g. transcripts, public examination results), if any
ii. Submission of the application
Application for internal transfer of studies should be made using your “@connect.hku.hk” e-mail account. It is suggested that you indicate your name, university number and that this is an internal transfer application in the e-mail subject. (e.g. Internal transfer application_CHAN Tai Man_3035012345)
The internal transfer application, together with attachment(s) in Word or pdf format, should be sent to the Academic Services Office by e-mail to email@example.com on or before the stipulated deadline. Students should observe different deadlines stipulated by different Faculties.
Please refer to the website of Academic Support and Examinations Section for more information.