Four (4) part-time student research assistants (paid) to launch one stop online legal information, tools and resources at LITE Lab@HKU website to benefit under-resourced organisations
Law, Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship Lab (LITE Lab) is aiming to revamp its website to be the go-to one-stop online destination of legal information, tools and resources to benefit under-resourced organisations in Hong Kong and beyond, similar to how HKU Faculty of Law’s Community Legal Information Centre website assists individuals.
Barely 2 years old, LITE Lab@HKU has already been featured on CNBC and has been recognised as “Hong Kong’s Pioneering Legal Innovation Project” by Artificial Lawyer. Its innovative website will consist of content not just from applied research by LITE Lab scholars, but also content created by undergraduate and postgraduate students of the various LITE Lab interdisciplinary and experiential courses.
With funding as a Knowledge Exchange Impact Project, Brian Tang, founding executive director of Law, Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship Lab (LITE Lab) at the HKU Faculty of Law is seeking up to 4 part-time candidates who have a mix of skills and interests who:
- have a keen interest/ experience in website development using WordPress and related plug-ins; and/or
- have a keen interest/ experience in graphics and marketing/ video/ webinar production; and/or
- have a keen interest/ skills in translation.
Ideal candidates will be:
- organized and professional
- be willing to work in a team towards a set deadline
- be creative and willing to take initiative
- have good written and communication skills
This project is scheduled to be completed by the end of June 2021.
Undergraduate and postgraduate students and alumni from the Faculties of Law, Arts, Business, Science and/or Engineering are particularly welcome to apply. Please send your CV and academic transcripts to email@example.com.
Applications are due: Monday March 14, 2021